Our Job-seeker’s advice clinic breaks down your task of finding a new job under 3 easily manageable headings:
Where to look?
- Where do I start?
- What job advertisement services are best suited to my type of work?
- Which online job-listings to use and how to get the most from them.
- Selecting the best types of jobs to apply to “for you”.
- Dealing with Recruitment agencies
Have your cv critically appraised by an experienced HR consultant. Thirty minutes well spent now getting the right CV advice could make all the difference as you are submitting your job applications throughout your job-search. We guarantee you will be given constructive advice that will improve your chances.
- How to prepare effectively for your job interview
- Our consultant will help you to anticipate the questions you will be asked and help you prepare your answers
- Dealing with difficult questions and issues
- What not to say
You may be interested in all three of these subjects or you can have our consultant focus on just one of these areas depending on what your specific requirements might be. These are one-to-one consultations specifically geared around your needs. Sessions last 30 minutes at a time.
To arrange a consultation call 086 8237179.
If leaving a voice-mail please state clearly that it is the Job-seeker’s clinic you are calling about.
email email@example.com or click here to submit a contact us request