The enterprise boards currently have an excellent service on offer for companies who wish to assess their use of IT. Information and communications technology is developing at such a fast pace that it is difficult for companies to keep up with the pace of change – you might find that there are infinitely quicker, easier and more cost effective ways of doing things than the practices you currently have in place. The advisor is an independent person and the whole thing only takes a day at most. Well worth looking into. Contact Westmeath CEB, Aileen McGrath 044 9349222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Offaly CEB, Margaret O’Farrell 057 9352971 or email email@example.com.
- Mullingar e-Working Centre
- Joint Recruitment Channel Option – Midlandjobs & Topic Newspapers
- Job Skill & Education Fair – Friday May 17th
- Introducing the Midlandjobs “Best Places to Work” Package
- Att: Midlands Employers – List Jobs on Midlandjobs.ie to Target #SkilledMigrants Post-Brexit – #WarForTalent